- Charity Baptist, Ward, AR. Voted May 19th to become our Mother Church!
- God has already added Justin & Hollie Burdick to our plant team. He will serve as our Associate Pastor.
- We have booked 18 churches in June, July, August & Septmeber to share the plant vision with!
- God has already provided a brand new laptop from a generous family
- God has kept us safe on the road over the last two months!
- We have three of the five couples committed to the plant that we have been praying for, and others are continuing to pray about it.
- Funds are beginning to come in to both our Operating and Opening Budget.
- 1. Since Central is the Lord’s Church, we need Him to:
· Make clear and fine tune His Vision to our hearts.
· Establish the Timeline as He would have it.
- 2. That the Lord would bless Justin & Hollie Burdick as the birth of their baby draws near in September.
- 3. That the Lord would provide the perfect house for the Burdick’s in December.
- 4. That jobs would open to the Burdick’s that will fit with the plant well.
- 5. That the Lord would open the door to a worship leader who walks closely with the Lord and whose skill set fits the DNA of the church.
- 6. That God would give us 2 more couples to initialize the core group training in September.
- 7. That God would give us financially supporting individuals, families & churches.
- 8. That Bro. Anders can book 15 more churches to present the new plant to.
- 9. That God would begin opening doors for us to establish new relationships through which we can gain contacts for small groups that begin in January 2014.
- That God would bless in meeting the rest of our “Opening Budget” Goal of $18,430 by December 31, 2013.