- Charity Baptist, Ward, AR. Voted May 19th to become our Mother Church!
- God has already added Justin & Hollie Burdick to our plant team. He will serve as our Associate Pastor.
- We have visited 18 churches in June, July, August & September to share the plant vision with!
- God has already provided a brand new laptop from a generous family!
- God has kept us safe on the road over the last two months!
- We have five couples committed to the plant that we have been praying for, and others are continuing to pray about it.
- Funds are beginning to come in to both our Operating and Opening Budget.
- The Mt Calvary Association has voted to support us monthly at $800.
- Central met for the first time on September 8th with 26 present for Core Group Training!
1. That the Lord would bless Justin & Hollie Burdick as the birth of their baby draws near in September.
2. That the Lord would provide the perfect house & job for the Burdick’s in December.
3. That the Lord would open the door to a worship leader who walks closely with the Lord and whose skill set fits the DNA of the church.
4. That God would give us financially supporting individuals, families & churches.
5. That our Core Group will bond in unity & that God will bless our training this fall of this group. That we will seek His face and walk with Him in submission to His call & will for our lives both personally and in this church plant!
6. God would begin opening doors for us to establish new relationships through which we can gain contacts for small groups that begin in January 2014.
7. That God would bless in meeting the rest of our “Opening Budget” Goal of $18,430 by December 31, 2013.