1. Salvation of those who are not in a relationship with Christ who are involved here at Central.
2. Our Oikos Outreach, that God would use us to love people and build relationships with them and a network of contacts, their salvation and discipleship!
3. The current ongoing development of the 4 discipleship classes! That we can complete them by March 31 and have the wisdom and direction of God in their development.
4. Pray for each of our families by name! The Burdick’s, Chunn’s, Clayton’s, Kinnison’s, Lee’s, Ross’, Sookraj’s, Tuck’s.
5. Organization of children’s lessons and activities.
6. Our Oversight Team to have direction & wisdom from Christ our Head!
7. Everyone! To be consumed with the desire to be in the Word and Growing in Christ! Col 1:28,29.
8.God would give us wisdom in our beginning search for a rental facility for Easter and later.
9. Our April 20th EASTER service!
10. That God would bless in reaching our Outreach Budget of $18,000 by September 1st.
11. Our 2014 Vision & Goals:
· 15 by 2015 – Disciple 15 couples by taking them through our 4 classes.
· 40/3600 – Central gives $40,000 to its Operating Fund and $3600 to BMAA Missions.
· Starting permanent public worship by September 7th.
· 50 by 2015 – Have 50 adults involved in worship at Central by 2015.
· 75 by 2015 – Have an average total attendance of 75 in our worship settings by 2015.