“Brothers, pray for us.” I Thessalonians 5:25
How many times have you sat through a Missionary’s presentation or report, only to hear him say at the close of his report “Pray for us!”? I have been a BMA boy for over 40 years and I’ve heard our missionaries say it many times. I’ve prayed for them a good bit and tried to be an encouragement to a few here and there. But one never knows how much church planters and missionaries need prayer until they are walking in their shoes. Now that we are in the middle of church planting, boy do I know the need of people praying for the work!
Pray for us! Here’s how you can this weekend:
1. Pray that many families will respond to our outreach and advertising and attend our first preview service on Easter.
2. Pray that we will see 10 couples sign up to go through Track One of our Discipleship Track.
3. Pray for our people this weekend that God will enable us and strengthen us for the task.
4. Pray for souls to be saved this weekend and the convicting power of the Holy Spirit!
5. Pray for our Praise team as they lead in worship and myself as I preach, that God will put His hand on us and empower us with His Spirit.
We want God to be Glorified and the Name of Jesus to be Exalted on the debut of Central!
We love you all and thank you for your prayer support headed into this important weekend!
If I can pray for you in any specific way, be sure to let me know! I’d love to join in praying with you. I’ll be praying for other church planters all around the BMA this weekend that God would give you all fruit for your labors!
TIME TO TOIL…
Colossians 1: 28, 29